HBV Coatings specializes in the supply and application of floor coatings. A floor coating is a thin top layer that can be applied to virtually any surface. High-grade resins and hardeners form the basis of the coating, so that your floor is highly resistant to moisture and chemicals. Moreover, a coated floor is very durable. Floor coatings are particularly suitable for cement, concrete and anhydrite bonded subfloors. Often first mechanical machining of the floor is necessary, such as sanding, grinding or blasting. Machines, heavy materials and chemicals can have a devastating effect on a company floor. A floor coating is suitable for light to medium heavy loads.
HBV Coatings delivers
- Water-based epoxy coatings for indoor use with standard hardener, anti-slip hardener and ceramic hardener
- Polyurethane coatings for outdoor use
- Road paint
Floor coatings are applied in the following areas
- CHP and boiler rooms
- Sorting halls
- E-loading docks
- Other hygienic environments, such as the food industry, kitchens etc
- Industrial spaces that need to be liquid-tight and dust-free, such as garage workshops, washing places, installation stations, electrical departments, etc.
Floor coating benefits
- Easy maintenance
- Strong and durable, even under chemical load
- A suitable system for each application
- Available in countless colors
Do you want to know whether your floor is also suitable for a floor coating of HBV Coatings?